NIE Tourist Licence Residencia Services Torrox

Administrative Services

We can help and assist you with the application for several administrative registrations of the Junta de Andalucía.

Once Lottery Torrox Malaga
Certificado de Residencia

The residence permit authorises a non-EU foreigner to reside legally in Spain for 90 days or more. Shorter periods are considered only a stay and do not require this type of authorisation.

As mentioned above, the residence permit is only required for non-EU foreigners. Citizens of the European Union, the European Economic Union (EEA) or Switzerland do not need this authorisation to reside legally in Spain but must meet other requirements.

There are two types of residence permits that can be obtained in this country:

Temporary permit

This permit authorises the holder to live in Spain for a period of more than 90 days and less than 5 years. The interested party may request that this permit be renewed periodically, taking into account the reasons for which it was granted.

Permanent residence permit

The permanent residence permit authorises the holder to live in Spain indefinitely and under the same conditions as Spanish nationals.

Foreigners who have been temporarily resident in the country for 5 years continuously and who meet the regulatory requirements may apply for this permit.

Licencia Turística

The tourist licence is a necessary permit for those who wish to exercise a tourist activity in Spain, whether through a hotel, tourist flat or holiday home. This licence is essential to guarantee the quality and safety of the services offered to tourists.

Certificado Digital

The Junta de Andalucía's Digital Certificate allows you to carry out numerous online procedures, such as:

  • Filing tax returns.
  • Applying for grants and subsidies.
  • Consult files and notifications.
  • Sign documents electronically.
NIE Numbers

Here you will find a list of some of the reasons why you should apply for a NIE in Spain:

  • Opening a bank account
  • Registering with Social Security and getting a number as a worker
  • Buying a vehicle (car or motorbike)
  • Selling or buying property in Spain
  • Paying your taxes in the country and filing your income tax return
  • Setting up a company
  • Exchange your driver's licence from your home country
  • Accepting a job offer and getting a job

Contact Details

avd Miguel de Cervantes Tablazo Sur
Centro Comercial Loc 1
29793 Torrox Park
Malaga Spain.

+34 711 036 771